image display trouble

  • Jon Saints
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      I have a simple svg file to test display of a raster
      of tux the linux penguin. The following SVG code works
      in firefox (DeerPark) native svg, but not in IE adobe
      svg viewer. Any ideas?

      <svg
      xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" id="mapsvg"
      xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
      width="100%" height="100%">
      <image xlink:href="tux.png" x="0" y="0" />
      </svg>
    • Holger Will
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2005
        Jon Saints schrieb:

        > I have a simple svg file to test display of a raster
        > of tux the linux penguin. The following SVG code works
        > in firefox (DeerPark) native svg, but not in IE adobe
        > svg viewer. Any ideas?
        >
        > <svg
        > xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" id="mapsvg"
        > xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
        > width="100%" height="100%">
        > <image xlink:href="tux.png" x="0" y="0" />
        > </svg>

        Hi Jon
        try specifieing width and height
        hth