Re: ViewBox Question

  • Aashish Singhvi
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
      re: "what viewbox values are actually used by svg
      > when you don't set the viewbox,"

      If you don't specify the viewBox attribute, it would work like
      specifying viewBox="0 0 0 0". However, width=0 and height=0 do not
      make sense. So the SVG Viewer renders with 100% of width and height
      of the svg element respectively.

      So,you could try:
      vx = 0;
      vy = 0;
      vw = parseInt(svgroot.getElementById("width"));
      vh = parseInt(svgroot.getElementById("height"));

      viewBoxArray = (vx, vy, vw, vh);

      HTH,
      Aashish

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129lbs9aj/M=298184.6018725.7038619.300117
      > 6/

      D=groups/S=1706030389:HM/EXP=1109774974/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*h
      > tt
      > > p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here
      > >
      > > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      > M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=group
      > > s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=843540941>
      > >

      > > _____
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > subject=Unsubscribe>

    • Aashish Singhvi
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
        TYPO:
        svgroot.getElementById in my message
        should be svgroot.getAttribute

        and parseInt could be parseFloat depending on the precision of your
        co-ordinate system.

        -Aashish

        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Aashish Singhvi"