SVG Cafe (http://www.svg-cafe.com) is back !

  • Alexander Adam
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
      Hey Guys,

      Finally after a week of work I got the SVG-Café Community up and
      running again after the hacking-attacks a few weeks ago.

      Hope to see you all there soon again :)

      thanks!
      Alex
      http://www.svg-cafe.com
    • Philippe Lhoste
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
        Alexander Adam wrote:
        > Finally after a week of work I got the SVG-Café Community up and
        > running again after the hacking-attacks a few weeks ago.
        >
        > Hope to see you all there soon again :)
        >
        > thanks!
        > Alex
        > http://www.svg-cafe.com

        Great, nice to see it come back!

        Hey, did you see? I sent 3 messages to this list, and no CERT message on
        my inbox! That's another good news! :-)

        --
        Philippe Lhoste
        -- (near) Paris -- France