Open latest batik SVG 1.0 files in adobe

  • Biosoft
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      I want to edit my SVG files into adobe.
      Is it possible.
      I have used the latest code of batik 1.0 release
      Vishal

    • Michael Bierman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
        I'm afraid I don't understand the question. Adobe is the name of the company, not a product.Can you be more specific about what you are trying to do?

        Michael Bierman
        Senior Product Manager, SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)

        mbierman@... http://www.adobe.com/svg

        Adobe Systems -

        everywhere you lookTM
        345 Park Avenue
        San Jose, California 95110
        I have used the latest code of batik 1.0 release
        Vishal

      • Michael Bierman

          Perhaps he is talking of Adobe Illustrator !