Re: [svg-developers] Re: XHTML to SVG stylesheet?

  • Vernari-Corami
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hi Alastair...
      first of all here is my personal email 'cos I think it's best to be in touch off-list...
      vernarim@...
      or
      vernarim@...
      whichever you want...

      I checked your work and it's amazing: excellent starting point...I've just thrown the basis and nothing more...but best is to tell the targets...
      - my deal is to create this "converter", 'cos I'd like to transform a typical XHTML page into a "live-book"...just as my photoalbum demo (that I'm currently refinishing)....
      - the book idea isn't for beautiness, but 'cos svg has not (still) the ability to manage a long or more pages...
      - my deal also is to embed tables and images...ideally reproduce as best as possible the original page...
      - I do it in the freetime (few), for myself, to learn, to improve, but also to help who's needing...you're a researcher (I suppose) so you'll mean...I have another job which is very few related to svg...I like this field...I like to exchange chats and discussions in the forum...I like also this kind of "job"...all that to say I really cannot work at full-time for that...if you're in a hurry, probably I'm not the right person...

      What a boring message!...
      Hmmm...You don't know how much I'd pay to be there in Vancouver area!...my honeymoon city!...

      Ok, during the weekend I'll manage something with your code...please, tell me anything you guess would be useful...anytime...
      Thanks
      Cheers
      Mario