RE: [svg-developers] Client side vs Server Side SVG Charts

  • Rick Bullotta
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
      There are, of course, many other server-side options than XSLT. You could
      write servlets, web services, ASP/ASP.NET/JSP, Perl scripts, etc...

      I think you'll find it more robust to do in "code" rather than XSLT...

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 27, 2004
        It's a matter of what makes the most sence for a given application.
        We chose to write XSLT to spit out our OrgChart in SVG. We use
        JFreeChart ( http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/ ) for other charting
        purposes.

        And befor you ask The OrgChart XSLT isn't available. Yet. I'm
        working with my company on releasing it to the public.

        Scott

        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Bullotta"