How to debug my svg in Batik

  • ldev1232001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi all,

      I am trying to use Batik and my SVG document with some custom
      namespaces is not displaying.

      I used JSVGComponent and it seems that the SVG document can be loaded
      into XML but the next step of "Building the TREE"fails.
      The "gvtBuildFailed"event is called with an event. This event has the
      following message:

      "org.apache.batik.swing.svg.GVTTreeBuilderEvent[source=Thread[Thread-
      25,1,main]]"

      This output is not much helpful, as I don't know what is wrong (if
      anything) in my SVG xml and where should I be looking to fix it.
      Anyone have any clues as to how I can get some more information?

      Thanks,
      ldev