Re: getURL vs MSXML

  • Jim Ley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      annoyingmouse2001 <annoyingmouse2001 <at> yahoo.co.uk> writes:

      > I'm using MSXML to parse an OWL ontology and use some really ugly
      > script to pull out the data that I want and I was wondering if there
      > was a better way of doing it while keeping the structure of the
      > original document the same?

      parseXML is the relevant bit, and in fact once you've parsed it the rest of your
      code will likely work without change.

      http://jibbering.com/rdf-parser/ is my attempt at an RDF parser in javascript
      which works in ASV, you can view the code (there's a commented version knocking
      about) and hopefully see how to parse your OWL.

      Cheers,

      Jim.
    • annoyingmouse2001
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
        Cheers Jim,

        thanks for getting back to me, I'll hacve a look at your script but
        in the meantime is parseXML a part of the adobe plugin?

        Thamls again,

        Dom