RE: [svg-developers] z-index in SVG?

  • Lincoln Mitchell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      There is no way in SVG alone. You must use Javascript and the manipulate the
      DOM. Else use XSLT to transform the SVG to a new SVG. Maybe the SVG 1.2 (in
      draft) has this feature? Any one else.
      There are a number of Javascript example of this on the web and I have seen
      many posting on the matter, you will need to check the archives. Unless
      someone is kind enough to provide a URL.

      Goodluck