How to convert SVG files to bmp images

  • DharaniLakshmi Govindan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hi

      I would like to convert the SVG files to .bmp format.

      Can anyone help me with some key points to do this?

      Thanks
      Dharani
    • lestat_24
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        Hi,

        If you don't need to convert hundreds of files, you can do it manually
        by doing the following:

        -right click on the svg drawing opened within asv
        -choose copy SVG
        -create a new file in your favorite image editor
        -choose command paste
        -save in the format you want.

        Regards
        Christophe

        I would like to convert the SVG files to .bmp format.

        Can anyone help me with some key points to do this?

        Thanks
        Dharani

        -----
        To unsubscribe send a message to:
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Zhan XuDong
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
          hi,

          you may use 'batik',it's a java open source project.

          http://xml.apache.org/batik/index.html

          ======= 2004-07-01 14:31:07 =======

          >Hi
          >

          >I would like to convert the SVG files to .bmp format.
          >

          >Can anyone help me with some key points to do this?
          >

          >Thanks
          >
          >Dharani
          >

          >-----

          >-or-

          >----
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          >click here http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129min6mv/M=298184.5022502.6152625.3001176/D=groups/S=1706030389:HM/EXP=1088749871/A=2164339/R=0/SIG=11e2d64in/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183348
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          Best Regards,

          Zhan Xudong
          2004-07-02

          Zhuhai AiPuJing Software Technology Co., Ltd

          Address: New Economic Resource Developing Harbour, GangWan Blwd, JinDing, Zhuhai,GuangDong,China
          Tel: +86-756-3392038
          Fax:+86-756-3392038
          Mobile:+86-13536520272