Re: Script & Animation

  • zuccaralloo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2004
      Hi Alex,

      this actually works (at least for ASV3+IE):

      <svg>

      <set begin="3s;6s;9s" onbegin="alert('hi')" />

      </svg>

      I guess the set element does not really care whether it has to set
      something or not. If there is a task: ok, if not: even better. :)

      Regards,
      Heiko

      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Alexander Adam"