Re: [svg-developers] Viewing embedded SVG in Safari

  • Cindy Spencer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27 3:40 PM
      Is anyone having issues viewing SVG in Safari Browser for MAC? I can get it to work I get a there is no pluging error, but ASV is installed.
      Thank you in advance for any help.

      cspencerlv <cspencerlv@...> wrote:
      Need help, I can't get SVG to display on Safari 1.2. The SVG Drawing
      is embedded in a JSP file and this file loads through and Iframe.
      Works perfectly on IE Get SVG plug in error on Safari.

      visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers and click "edit my membership"
      ----

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT