Re: SVG Player for XDA II

  • ardarby
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2004
      Hi Chris,

      Thanks for that.

      I'd already downloaded and tried the BitFlash one but can't get it
      to work and their Support doesn't respond.

      The CSIRO one works but seems to have some formatting problems.

      I'm looking at the eSVG site, but am having a hard time finding a
      downloadable player.

      Al

      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Chris Lilley <chris@w...>