Re: *** Probable SPAM *** [svg-developers] svg and MSWord 10.1

  • Rien
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      Hallo Jérôme,

      It works indeed, but de quality of the characters is much worse. So
      I'm not yet satisfied. Is there a solution that maintains the quality?

      Rien

      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Jérôme Tricand de la Goutte
      <jdelagou@l...> wrote:
      > You can also copy your svg from your browser then paste it in Word
      using Edition Menu then "special paste"
      > It works but you will loose animations and javascript, of course
      > Jérôme
      >
      > Sean Montague wrote:
      >
      > > You can insert an SVG object under the insert menu. I haven't
      done it much, but have added some SVG to Word Docs, it seems to be
      unstable.

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      > > -or-
      > > visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers and