Re: how to open svg map in java file

  • paulroubekas
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Sneha Sneha <rsnehabe@y...>
      wrote:

      > hello,
      >
      > This is sneha, can u please help me in how to open a svg map in
      java file.

      Are you asking how to put SVG in a .jsp page?

      As i want to scan the svg map ,
      After printing it?

      can u please tell me how can i actually do it with some sample code,
      What SVG viewer are you using? ASV allows for printing using the pop
      out menu.(left mouse click on the SVG Canvas)

      where in i can use dom also.