horizontal scrollbars

  • rene_koeppel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi.

      Is there anywhere a script for adding horizontal scrollbar?

      my problem is that I generate a SVG image from a jsp-file.

      (example: <svg width=1000>...<%some jsp-content%>...</svg>
      -> save as "example.jsp")

      There is a fixed width initialized in svg which is bigger than the
      browser-window in which the jsp-file is published.
      But I cannot change the width of svg because the svg image must be
      so big.

      So a part of the image always disappears.

      That's why I need horizontal scrollbars.

      I just found some script examples for adding vertical scrollbars but
      I don't wanna change that huge script.

      You got an idea?

      Ralf