Re: php session and svg

  • thepaon
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2004
      Hello,
      When I output whitespaces between session_start() and header() it
      works, thanks, but when I click on a <a xlink:href=page.php?
      param=...> my browser ask me if I want to download the file but it
      doesn't open the url asked. When I output "session_start()" it work
      well.
      The picture of the window which appear is on
      http://www.julienvdb.com/tmp/dl_window.JPG

      Can you help me on this problem please?
      Thanks,

      Julien

      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Andreas Steichardt <mop@g...>
      wrote:
      > On Tuesday 27 April 2004 16:51, thepaon wrote:
      > > Hello,
      >
      > Hi,
      >
      > > Sorry, I am french and my english is poor!
      > >
      > > I have to make a virtual cart using svg and php.
      > > I want to show the contents of my cart in a svg page.
      > > To show the caddie, I have to open a session using session_start
      ()
      > > so I have to send a header but a header had been already sent by
      the
      > > svg document in my declaration : header("Content-type:
      > > image/svg+xml");
      > >
      > > How can I resolve my problem, because I have to use session in my
      > > svg pages?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Julien
      >
      > probably you just output some whitespaces between session_start()
      and