NodeIterator.....Can't "find" it.

  • gaupefaret
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2004
      I'm not sure if "NodeIterator" is supported by Adobe SVG Viewer(or
      any other reader). I suspect it's not.

      Like you can say node.childNodes; I would like to be able to say
      myNodeIterator = myNode.nodeIterator but I guess It's not that easy.
      What am I suppossed to do?

      Troels Petersen
    • Robin Berjon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2004
        gaupefaret wrote:
        > I'm not sure if "NodeIterator" is supported by Adobe SVG Viewer(or
        > any other reader). I suspect it's not.
        >
        > Like you can say node.childNodes; I would like to be able to say
        > myNodeIterator = myNode.nodeIterator but I guess It's not that easy.

        NodeIterators are only available in implementations that support DOM 2
        Traversal. SVG does not mandate that chapter.

        > What am I suppossed to do?

        It depends on what you're trying to achieve. I reckon most of the
        Traversal chapter could be implemented in Javascript if you really need
        to use that.

        --
        Robin Berjon