Re: [svg-developers] dynamic svg maps

  • Ronan Oger
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2004
      You can use Perl, the SVG module, and the Excel-handling modules together to
      update your SVG image from Excel. This can be done fairly easily with Perl
      and works (at least) on Win32 and Solaris.

      These modules and their documentation are available from CPAN, the
      Comprehensive Perl Archive Network.

      http://search.cpan.org/

      Ronan

      --