Re: Post XML

  • Jan-Klaas Kollhof
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 10:07 AM
      Hi,

      you must turn the node into XML data.
      I think there is a printXML in some viewers that does it.
      If not you have to go through the node-tree yourself and generate the
      XML data.

      I have such an impl in JavaScript if you are interested
      it's in the xml module of my jsolait lib:
      http://jan.kollhof.net/projects/js/jsolait/index.xhtml

      After you generated the XML data, you need to post it to the server
      using postURL

      Jan