答复:[svg-developers] How to get element app lied to element

  • 杨 旭
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2004
      ----- 原始邮件 -----
      发件人: iwelina79
      发送时间: 2004年4月13日 9:20
      收件人: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
      主题: [svg-developers] How to get element applied to element

      Here is my code which creates <text> and <a> elements:

      data = svgdocument.createTextNode(sLabel );
      newtext = svgdocument.createElement("text");

      a_elem = svgdocument.createElement("a");
      ("http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink","xlink:href","http://"+ sURL)

      I got text object but I don't know how to get the <a> one.I tried
      with :

      but it doesn't work.
      Do you know how to get the <a> element applied to concrete <text>

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to: