getSVGDocument in compiled HTML online Help

  • edwinbwalter@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2004
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to do a getSVGDocument within Javascript inside my HTML to do some things to my SVG document. This all works fine when I open the HTML but when I compile the Online Help with HTML Help Workshop the javascript errors out with invalid property or method (getSVGDocument).

      Do I need to do any special things to make it work for compiled HTML Help?

      Any ideas?

      Regards,
      Edwin.