Submitting Abstracts to SVG Open 2004

  • Jerrold Maddox
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 12:27 PM
      The abstracts for presentations are due in about two weeks.
      I can't find how to submit one - is it there and I am missing it, or if
      not, when will the directions be posted?

      Jerry
    • Chris Lilley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 11:49 PM
        On Thursday, April 1, 2004, 10:27:56 PM, Jerrold wrote:

        JM> The abstracts for presentations are due in about two weeks.
        JM> I can't find how to submit one - is it there and I am missing it, or if
        JM> not, when will the directions be posted?

        There was an unforeseen problem in getting the submissions software
        used for SVG Open 2003 up and running on the server. Our apologies.

        The deadline will be extended to compensate for this, there will be an
        announcement shortly.

        For now, if you have abstracts, please mail them to SVGOpen2004 at
        yahoogroups dot com

        --
        Chris Lilley mailto:chris@...
        Chair, W3C SVG Working Group