ASV 3, setSRC and ReadyState

  • Csaba, Csaba Simon, Simon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 12:14 AM
      Hi everybody,

      I have a problem with changing the ASV's SRC from C#.
      If I use the code below, ReadyState is 4 right after
      the setSRC method, so it does not wait, and doc is the
      old SVGDocument (I suppose).
      The classes and the code is from whack_em from this
      list.
      Can somebody show me how to get the newly loaded
      document?
      --------------------------
      this.axSVGCtl1.setSRC(filename);
      while( this.axSVGCtl1.ReadyState != 4 )
      {
      Thread.Sleep( 100 );
      }

      SVGDocument doc = new SVGDocument(this.axSVGCtl1);

      IDOMElement docElem = doc.documentElement;
    • Pete dOronzio
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 8:32 PM
        I decided that this is a bug - ReadyState only works the first time
        the svg control is instantiated.

        Here is a link to a page with an SVG wrapper that I helped with - I
        didn't do that part of it, but if you look at the source, you'll find
        that we found a workable solution.

        http://jeffrafter.com/SVG/wrapper/

        -pete

        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Csaba, Csaba Simon, Simon"

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5 1:27 PM
          Thanks Pete, for your answer.
          Is this wrapper available in binary? I don't know
          Delphi and I have a lot trouble with JCL. (It misses
          some files, like provider.dpu LM.dpu etc. :-( )

          Thanks,

          Csaba