RE: [svg-developers] Netiquette on the list

  • Ellen Bryson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 1:33 PM
      thank you for your reminders of etiquette. It is so important in a
      community.

      I do want to comment that I like seeing the complete emails of a thread,
      since it is oftentimes quite a bit later before people can respond, or I
      can read the thread. I find the background helpful to see. With all the
      viruses and junk mail going around, I think history and background a
      valuable expenditure of bandwidth.

      Regards Ellen