Re: [svg-developers] Re: svgt support for sound & keypress

  • Antoine Quint
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
      On 4 mars 04, at 16:44, todd5463 wrote:

      > Thanks for the quick response. Is there a timeframe on completion of
      > the 1.2 requirements and the MicroDOM for 1.1?

      Yes. On the spec front (the only one I can comment on with appropriate
      information) you can expect recommendation on both by the end of the
      year.

      You can only speculate as to when SVG 1.2 and MicroDOM implementations
      will show up (can be prior to SVG 1.2 making it to a recommendation)

      Antoine
      --
      Antoine Quint <aq@...>
      W3C SVG Working Group Invited Expert