Fwd: [svg-developers] Context menu hints in status bar

  • Stephen Harwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      Hi,

      I am still getting the following problem... Last time I posted it
      noone responded. Does that mean that no one else is seeing this
      problem. I am using ASV3 and IE6.

      Thanks
      Steve

      >>> stephen.harwin@... 03/02/2004 11:38:05 am >>>
      Hi,

      I am using ASV3. I have customised my context menu and the first four
      items are no longer the default (I aware of the context menu stuff on
      the Wiki, but had to change the right click menu for ease of use in my
      SVG app). I can not seem to find where the status bar text is stored.
      For example, when I go to the first context menu item I get a status
      message saying: "Contains Commands for the clipboard, finding text and
      editing links.", this is wrong, I have never set that text and would
      like it to say some helpful hint that relates to the context menu item i
      have created. Similarly for the next three menu items, although with
      different status messages relating to display, inserting elements and
      formatting selecting elements... no status message appear for any other
      menu items.

      When I view normal SVG pages these status messages are not there... I
      followed the example on the Wiki. Have i got to set something to do with
      namespaces? Or is this a known bug??

      Thanks
      Steve

      This transmission is intended solely for the person
      or organisation to whom it is addressed.
      It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
      If you have received this transmission in error,
      you may not use, copy or distribute it.
      Please advise us by return e-mail or by phoning 61 3 62338203
      and immediately delete the transmission in its entirety.
      We will meet your reasonable expenses of notifying us.
      Despite our use of anti-virus software, Forestry Tasmania cannot
      guarantee
      that this transmission is virus-free.

      -----
      To unsubscribe send a message to: