Re: [svg-developers] Re: Adobe SVG Draw: A new editing tool being developed?

  • Chris Lilley
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2004
      On Friday, January 30, 2004, 1:01:31 AM, Alexander wrote:

      AA> Russ, take a look at EvolGrafiX' XStudio 2.0 and the forthcoming 6.0
      AA> Release at http://www.evolgrafix.com Its a pure native SVG Editor.

      Alexander,

      I get the following error on http://www.evolgrafix.com/:

      error 403: Forbidden!

      Verboten!

      Es sind nur ungenĂ¼gende Zugriffsrechte gesetzt. Bitte ändern Sie die
      Rechte mit Ihrem FTP-Programm.

      --
      Chris mailto:chris@...
    • Alexander Adam
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2004
        hi Chris,

        > I get the following error on http://www.evolgrafix.com/:
        >

        > error 403: Forbidden!

        Ooops. Yes we're changing your servers as well as our homepage as
        tomorrow is our "big-release" day. Wouldn't have thought someone
        would access to it at sunday ;-)

        It'll be available beginning from monday again, I'll post a message
        with an announcement here.

        thanks,
        Alexander Adam
        EvolGrafiX
        Posted 'AS-IS'
      • Stephen Harwin
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2004
          Hi Alex,

          It is Monday mornin' over here is Tasmania! We eagerly await your release on this side of the world...

          ;-)

          >>> alex.adam@... 02/02/2004 9:35:20 am >>>
          hi Chris,

          > I get the following error on http://www.evolgrafix.com/:
          >

          > error 403: Forbidden!

          Ooops. Yes we're changing your servers as well as our homepage as
          tomorrow is our "big-release" day. Wouldn't have thought someone
          would access to it at sunday ;-)

          It'll be available beginning from monday again, I'll post a message
          with an announcement here.

          thanks,
          Alexander Adam
          EvolGrafiX
          Posted 'AS-IS'

          visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers and click "edit my membership"
          ----

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          This transmission is intended solely for the person
          or organisation to whom it is addressed.
          It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
          If you have received this transmission in error,
          you may not use, copy or distribute it.
          Please advise us by return e-mail or by phoning 61 3 62338203
          and immediately delete the transmission in its entirety.
          We will meet your reasonable expenses of notifying us.
          Despite our use of anti-virus software, Forestry Tasmania cannot guarantee
          that this transmission is virus-free.
        • Alexander Adam
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2004
            hi Stephen,

            > It is Monday mornin' over here is Tasmania! We eagerly await your
            release on this side of the world...

            Whoops.. okay next time we start earlier here ;)
            It's coming near, just a few hours left.

            Btw., if you can't await it, surf to our europe side at
            www.evolgrafix.de, as far as I know this one works already.

            Alexander Adam
            EvolGrafiX
            Posted 'AS-IS'