Re: [svg-developers] 14 Ways to Draw a Circle (was:10 ways to Draw a Circle)

  • Kevin Lindsey
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 29, 2004
      Julian,

      > What about
      [snip]
      > <radialGradient id="gradient" cx="50%" cy="50%" r="50%">

      > The following is a bit more
      > baroque, but I think for the sake of completeness...
      [snip]
      > <path stroke-width="50" d="M 25 25"
      > marker-start="url(#left)"
      > marker-end="url(#right)"/>
      > </svg>

      Excellent! They've been added.

      > I think we should redefine this quest to find an SVG element with which
      > you *cannot* draw a circle.

      I wouldn't have thought that from the start, but I think your right. Only
      thing remaining is some type of filter effect to create a circle: probably
      feDisplacementMap, but I've been having trouble getting them do to what I
      want them to :-)

      Thanks!
      Kevin Lindsey
      KevLinDev - http://www.kevlindev.com