Re: book or tutorial

  • pilatfr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Halil AKINCI" <hakinci@k...>

      > Are there any books or tutorials that explain javascript
      statements in svg.
      > For example, to better understand what evt.getTarget() statement
      is doing? or what are differences between evt.Target and
      evt.getTarget() statement? or How a new object (for example a
      rectangle) added a current svg file by using javascript? or How an
      object delated from current svg file?, which source must be read? I
      found several books in the internet, but all of them includes basic
      subjects such as what is svg?, basic shapes, animation, etc. I need
      a source (book,tutorial, or white papers) that explain above
      questions. Can anybody suggest?

      See tutorial about script and svg at
      http://www.learnsvg.com/tutorial2/index.php

      Some chapters are free ...