scripting batik from Java question

  • Ken Larson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      I am using a Batik JSVGCanvas to display an svg. In the svg I have some
      custom, top-level (global) script functions defined. I know how I can
      manipulate the SVG DOM from the java code, but how do I call my
      functions that are defined in the SVG?

      If the SVG is embedded in an html document, then it is possible for the
      HTML to call these functions. But how do I do it from within Swing?

      Thanks,

      Ken