Re: [svg-developers] website

  • Lance Dyas
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2001
      I do have to say the example worked slick..

      Dragonlord Garthans - Decision Driven Gaming - Role Play center
      http://incolor.inetnebr.com/lancelot/roleplay
      Want custom art for your RPG characters?
    • manuel_bauwens@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2001
        --- In svg-developers@y..., Lance Dyas <lancelot@i...> wrote:
        > some of the fonts didnt render very well clumpy or something... Im
        > looking at it on a 1600x1200 display

        At that resolution, it's normal if your screen is small (<21')...
        It has to crop the image to fit the screen, so you can have a loss
        of pixel information...

        Manuel,
      • blackfox512@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2001
          Nice site, manuel, and thnx for the code you send me, that was a real
          fast reponse there.

          Regards,
          steven