Web site on SVG

  • r_diblasi@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
      Hello SVG Developers,

      I have been doing a little searching and I think I might of found a
      new sight that has some new references .....old link you have seen
      before or new link full of svg examples.....you decide :-)

      http://www.siliconpublishing.org/SVG.asp

      have fun....
      Robert A. DiBlasi
    • Max Dunn
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
        Thanks Robert,

        Funny, you sent this just as we were updating the site, and just as we
        were... running out of space on the page.

        I guess that's a good thing, another indication that SVG is really taking
        off (six months ago it was difficult to fill the page, now we have to decide
        what to leave off). Anyway, we are in the process of adding drill-down
        capabilities to a page each for the three sections:
        - Tools
        - Resources
        - Examples

        So if anyone knows of particular SVG-related links that are missing, please
        let me know.

        We plan to add some content beyond just links to this, including some SVG
        examples and an article on SVG generated from XSLT. I'm particularly
        interested in sites/references/examples on that subject.

        Thanks again,

        Max

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
          Max,

          sometimes I troll the depths of the web for SVG .....who knows what
          I might find next ;-)

          look forward to any new material
          Robert A. DiBlasi

          --- In svg-developers@y..., "Max Dunn" <maxdunn@s...> wrote:
          > Thanks Robert,
          >
          > Funny, you sent this just as we were updating the site, and just as
          we
          > were... running out of space on the page.
          >
          > I guess that's a good thing, another indication that SVG is really
          taking
          > off (six months ago it was difficult to fill the page, now we have
          to decide
          > what to leave off). Anyway, we are in the process of adding drill-
          down
          > capabilities to a page each for the three sections:
          > - Tools
          > - Resources
          > - Examples
          >
          > So if anyone knows of particular SVG-related links that are
          missing, please
          > let me know.
          >
          > We plan to add some content beyond just links to this, including
          some SVG
          > examples and an article on SVG generated from XSLT. I'm
          particularly
          > interested in sites/references/examples on that subject.
          >
          > Thanks again,
          >
          > Max
          > http://www.siliconpublishing.org/

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Randy George
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
            Hi Robert,

            Here is a site that has some Mapping SVG samples. This is more of a
            preliminary commercial site but may have something of interest.

            Thanks
            Randy George
            rkgeorge@...