reverse timeline, play back reversed?

  • Andreas Neumann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2004
      As a follow up to my previous email:

      In some cases it might be useful to play back content in the other direction:
      from the end to the beginning. The idea would be to also have this at the global
      timeline level.

      I have no idea how complicated that would be to implement? Maybe something for
      SVG 2.0?

      Andreas

      --
      I don\'t know the key to success,
      but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

      Andreas Neumann - Department of Cartography
      ETH Hoenggerberg, CH-8093 Zurich, Switzerland
      Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
      e-mail: neumann@...
      www: http://www.karto.ethz.ch/neumann/
      SVG.Open: http://www.svgopen.org/
      Carto.net: http://www.carto.net/