Game

  • revelonix
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16 7:05 AM
      Hi community.
      Some time ago Christmas I made game SVG Turtles. Not perfect, but in
      few existing games not so bad (I believe). Soon after that I started
      developing next one, perhaps better. But on Christmas vacations I
      stopped the development and till today I didn't find desire to finish
      it quickly. What I need is some partner. I begin working with Mathias
      Fatenate, but he has not enough time (from many reasons). Game engine
      is about half done, current graphics is a bit "stealed"...
      So, if there is someone:
      - who produces many nice SVG cliparts and don't know how to use them
      - with enthusiasm of making SVG games better than today existing
      - with desire to develop anything, but not from beginning

      contact me, on address: raida@..., or through this forum.
      I need someone (designer is the best) to help me finish this game.

      Have a nice day,
      Marek