Re: Current scale - PLEASE

  • revelonix
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2004
      That it is.
      animateTransform element has no getCTM method working, that's why I'm
      asking for USE element which has it. But, returns always the same
      value. My question is: how to get current transformation from USE
      element affected by some animation element. I'm sure there is some
      easy way to do it, but at this time have no idea.
      Mentioned URL shows it as it is.

      :-((

      Marek