Overlays in Batik

  • andy_gunsich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      I'm new to SVG, and i'm trying to develop a java application using
      batik, that will load a svg file display it, and then display a dot
      (or any other simpel graphic) on top of that svg at specified co-
      ordinates.

      Upto now i have been sucessful in gettign teh file to display, but i
      don't knwo how to add something on top of that. Any information would
      be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      -Andy