Re: Drawing pie chart in perspective

  • Samuel Dagan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hi Eder,
      I am not sure I understood your question. If you meant to look to
      a pie diagram from an angle, then you need a scale-transformation.
      For instance try to scale in the y direction from 1 to 0.5 , when the
      center of the pie is at the x axis (y=0).
      Cheers, Samuel

      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "ederfaria" <ederfaria@y...>