MOBIFORM XAML Browser

  • svgdeveloper
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      For those SVG'ers wanting to compare SVG and XAML syntax, MOBIFORM
      has posted an Alpha build of their XAML browser on www.mobiform.com.
      This browser runs on all versions of Windows.

      Screen Shot: http://www.mobiform.com/images/MobiformXAMLBrowser.JPG

      The Alpha Build Demonstrates:

      - Code Behind of the MSAvalon Object Model using C# embedded in
      an XAML Document
      - Animation
      - Gradients
      - Image
      - Push Buttons
      - Radio Buttons
      - Edit Box
      - Slider
      - Path
      - Flow Panel

      Download: http://www.mobiform.com/xamlproducts.aspx

      Regards,

      Ron DeSerranno

      www.mobiform.com
      www.zaml.com
    • kggsystem
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "svgdeveloper"
        <rdeserranno@m...> wrote:

        > For those SVG'ers wanting to compare SVG and XAML syntax, MOBIFORM
        > has posted an Alpha build of their XAML browser on
        www.mobiform.com.
        > This browser runs on all versions of Windows.

        I downloaded your stuff and it is very cool. It's alot like your
        SVGViewer, which you can put into Internet Expolorer and the like.

        But I don't get it. XAML is part of Avalon and only runs on Windows
        Longhorn. How does this stuff work on my Windows XP box?

        Can I put a SVGViewer object and a XAML object on the same Html
        page? This stuff is quite interesting/exciting!
      • svgdeveloper
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
          Mobiform has been working in SVG using .NET for code behind for some
          time. The similarities between this and XAML with .NET code behind is
          aparent. It was a natural move for Mobiform to offer XAML on all
          versions of Windows.

          Yes, we have the ability to view and execute XAML in existing
          versions of IE.

          Screen Shot: http://www.mobiform.com/xaml/IEDemo/XAMLViewInIE.jpg

          Yes, you can have SVG and XAML in the same .NET application and even
          on the same HTML Page!

          Regards,

          Ron @ Mobiform

          --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "kggsystem" <kevgor@s...>