Drawing pie chart in perspective

  • ederfaria
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2003
      Does anyone know how to draw 3D pie chart? I know how to draw 2d
      charts but i'm facing problems when i am trying to draw 3D charts. I
      have no idea of how calculate and draw faces of charts.

      Eder.
    • Mathias FATENE
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2003
        Hi Eder,
        with a google search, svg+pie+chart+3D, there are a lot off example, i don't
        want to replicate

        this one for example :
        http://www.mycgiserver.com/~amri/demo/histo.html

        or this :
        http://www.agileblox.com/es2/EmbedExample.jsp

        Mathias

        Does anyone know how to draw 3D pie chart? I know how to draw 2d
        charts but i'm facing problems when i am trying to draw 3D charts. I
        have no idea of how calculate and draw faces of charts.

        Eder.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Samuel Dagan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
          Hi Eder,
          I am not sure I understood your question. If you meant to look to
          a pie diagram from an angle, then you need a scale-transformation.
          For instance try to scale in the y direction from 1 to 0.5 , when the
          center of the pie is at the x axis (y=0).
          Cheers, Samuel

          --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "ederfaria" <ederfaria@y...>