Re: [svg-developers] New SVG java API

  • Mike Kidson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      On 2 Nov 2003, at 0:47, Francisco Rivas Portillo (KI/ wrote:

      > Hello, can anybody send me information about the new SVG java API for
      > mobile and handheld devices (tiny and basic SVG profiles)? Thank you,
      > Francisco Rivas

      http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=226&showPrint

      Expert Group:
      a.. Ericsson Mobile Platforms
      b.. Esmertec AG
      c.. Espial Group, Inc.
      d.. IBM
      e.. Motorola
      f.. Nokia Corporation
      g.. SAS Institute Inc.
      h.. Siemens AG
      i.. Sun Microsystems, Inc.
      j.. Symbian Ltd
      k.. Texas Instruments Inc.

      "This specification will define an optional package API for rendering
      scalable 2D vector graphics, including image files in W3C Scalable
      Vector Graphics (SVG) format. The API is targeted for J2ME
      platform, with primary emphasis on MIDP. The main use cases for
      this API are map visualization, scalable icons, and other advanced
      graphics applications."

      Mike