Spec Authors

  • Harrell, Wade
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      Aside from Jon Ferraiolo and Chris Lilley (hi guys!) are any of the other
      authors of the spec on this list? I've been spending quite a bit of time
      with the March draft PDF lately and I would be interested to hear the
      author's thoughts on what is going on with the technology and where they see
      it in the future.

      Wade Harrell * Sr Content Engineer
      Iguana Studios Inc * 16 W 19th * 10th Floor * New York, NY 10011 - 4205 *
      http://www.iguanastudios.com
      Latitude: 40.739145 (40° 44' 20" N) * Longitude: -73.992089 (73° 59' 31"
      W)
      wade@... * vox:212.209.1380 * fax:212.243.6506