RE: [svg-developers] Viewing source of SVG dynamically

  • Harrell, Wade
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
      Try using the right click and "Copy SVG" method.... this tip came from
      Adobe a while back on the list. Very useful, but I'm not sure if it will
      work exactly the same way in the environment you are using. It works on my
      example here: http://www.iguanastudios.com/rnd/svg/rnd002/index.html

      If you pass the values and then right click and "View Source" you see just
      the original SVG, but if you choose "Copy SVG" and then paste in to a text
      editor you will see the actual values that are being displayed at the time.
      It is actually pretty funny to see that there is a value to formatting
      dynamic content. This example could use an overhaul because what you will
      see is some very long lines of continuous dynamic data. But you will get
      the idea.

      Wade Harrell * Sr Content Engineer
      Iguana Studios Inc * 16 W 19th * 10th Floor * New York, NY 10011 - 4205 *
      http://www.iguanastudios.com
      Latitude: 40.739145 (40° 44' 20" N) * Longitude: -73.992089 (73° 59' 31"
      W)
      wade@... * vox:212.209.1380 * fax:212.243.6506

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
        --- In svg-developers@egroups.com, "Harrell, Wade" <wade@i...> wrote:
        > Try using the right click and "Copy SVG" method.... this tip came
        from
        > Adobe a while back on the list. Very useful, but I'm not sure if

        Yes, 'tis very useful , thanks. Figures it would be in that blind
        spot right in front of my face... ;>0