Re: SVG flags

  • Jeroen Dekker
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
      Since they also have them in EPS format (I presume vector), you could use a tool like our ps2vector software to batch convert them all to SVG. See URL below for details, and you're welcome to send me a couple for testing. Other source formats we could help with are PDF, PostScript, WMF and EMF.

      Jeroen Dekker
      _________________________________

      Square One - The Graphics Connection
      Visit http://www.square1.nl/index.htm

      Square One bv
      Schiestraat 38
      2201 AS Noordwijk
      The Netherlands

      Tel. +31 71 364 8657
      Fax: +31 71 362 0293
      jeroen@...

      Message: 6
      Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 07:31:05 -0000
      From: "Hauke ChristopH" <christoph@...-luebeck.de>
      Subject: Re: SVG flags

      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Estier" <testier@y...>
      wrote:
      > Does anyone know if svg versions of world countries flags already
      exist ?

      Hi Tom,

      obviously noone does... :-(

      it might be a solution to take an existing flag-collection (raster, e.
      g.: http://www.flags.net/) and covert these into svg via tools like:
      http://www.siame.com/
      etc.

      hope it helps!?