printing and copying a part of an SVG document

  • Jerome de la Goutte
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hello every one

      I am working on a full SVG map application. There is on one side the
      map and on the other many SVG buttons used to change scale, show
      river and so...

      I'd like to print or copy, using the context menu, only the map and
      not the buttons.

      Is there a way to do it, or should I embed 2 different SVG, one for
      the map and one for the buttons, in one single HTML document?

      Thanks all

      Jerome