Dynamically Changing Styles of a Class - Possible?

  • chr1stopherc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Hello all,
      I have been stumped on a problem for some time now and am hoping
      someone can point me to an obvious solution that i must be overlooking:

      I want to change the style attributes of a number of objects within
      an svg file. For example, a mouseover event will call an inline
      function that triggers a stroke-color change for the set of objects.
      I thought the intuitive solution would be to define a class for
      this set of objects and dynamically define the class's style properties.

      However, i have not been able to work this out and can't find any
      resources describing how to do this. Could someone share a simple
      example of code that would dynamically define a class's propeties or
      let me know if there is another workaround using scripting within svg?

      Many thanks in advance,

      chris