RE: [svg-developers] Transparency Mapping

  • Steve White
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2001
      We are now doing it in our software to generate PNG files rendered into the
      background from vector geometry or loaded images. This is great for loaded
      images or when exporting geometry to HTML. It would be nice if we could
      export vector geometry with transparency mapping to SVG but it may be asking
      a bit too much. It would require that we can set RGBA color values and
      Patterns which I don't currently see in the spec. On the other hand the spec
      is pretty extensive. There may be a way to do it that I have not spotted
      yet.

      Steve White
      www.VirtualMechanics.com
      www.DHTMLMagic.com