RE: [svg-developers] addEventListner()?

  • Arnold, Curt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2001
      Amol Kinage wrote:
      >I am using Adobe's SVG Viewer as ActiveX control in my
      >VB application. I want my VB function to get called
      >when a mouse is clicked on the SVG Element.
      > I got SVGElement interface for the required
      >element. I tried to call addEventListner method of
      >SVGElement interface but it didn't work.
      > What i should pass in the second parameter of the
      >above method?

      I've passed a instance of a class with a single method:

      Option Explicit
      Public Sub handleEvent(evt As SVGVIEWLibCtl.Event)
      ' Do something
      End Sub

      But I haven't tested this yet with the RC, but I believe it was working with earlier versions.

      Wasn't someone going to write an article on using SVG with Visual Basic? Did that ever get published?