Re: Announcing: AdobeĀ® SVG Viewer 2.0 Release Candidate

  • mikeri@crt.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 27, 2001
      Michael Bierman, et.al.:

      Just wanted to re-post since I didn't get a reply to the original.

      I'm just curious if the marker element and others not included in the
      2.0 will still be a part of a final version or if somehow these are
      being dropped from the SVG 1.0 spec. (I haven't seen anyone talk
      about using them or a test-case but perhaps I'm mistaken).

      Any info would be appreciated. I know the Adobe folks can comment on
      specifics for non-released products but with a final recommendation
      around the corner for SVG 1.0, it would help to know if this (and
      other) elements are still included.

      Thanks,
      Michael Rizzo (mjr_chicago@...)