RE: [svg-developers] Re: RCC sample files uploaded

  • Michael Bierman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2003
      "Kevin Lindsey" <kevin@...> wrote in message
      news:bf9hq1+ad8a@......
      > --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Sorotokin"
      > <sorotokin@y...> wrote:
      > > Several people asked me for the RCC sample files. I finally
      > > got my dial-up working and uploaded several of them here:

      > This is interesting:
      >
      > <text editable="true"> </text>

      This isn't the spec yet... but yes it's very interesting...

      Apparently it only works on text which has no child elements, tspan or other
      texts etc.

      <snip>

      Jim.

      MB> I hope that the spec will require 'editable' for children and tspans.
      Otherwise, there will be many cases where it just won't be usable. Actually,
      I'd like to see the editable attribute attached to tspan elements so you
      could have parts of a paragraph editable without making the entire paragraph
      editable. This is a great way to do simple forms such as:

      text-decoration="underline"editable="true">Michael Bierman</tspan><tspan
      editable="false">......</tspan>...

      </text>

      Michael

      Resume: http://www.thebiermans.net